lunedì 26 aprile 2010

GORGEOUS than EVIL- STRONGER than CHRIST LYRYCS














111

I celebrate every song as the last day
can you feel time as lord of my life
a scarlet storm turn in glam rainbow ,baby
love give enough, she forever close in slavery
I am slutty skin,forever in morphine

I am slutty skin,gorgeus than evil

run like hell run like jaguar

to feel void to see the end

run to give a spells
time devour my passion

to see void forever
swiming and drown in own way

TRANSEX JESUS

I CRASH-DOWN ON THE PARTY
BABY SAID FUCK ME MONSTER

AND I MAKE BIG DISASTER

RAPE & TAKE MY BEST PART

IT'S BETTER OF YOU


DADDY GIVE ME MONEY FOR

SING LIKE SEXY DRAG-STAR

AND MAKE A BIG DISASTER

KILL & DRINK MY BEST PART

IT'S BETTER On YOU


WE MUST BE LIGHT

BEAUTY & HORROR STYLE

SAMPLES & STRAIGHT TO GOD

MY NAME IS RICHARD CHRIST


WE ARE PINK POWER

A SLAP IN THE FACE

IM JUST LION QUEEN...REALLY

BABY WAS A TRANSEX ,BUT

SHE DO MAKE IT BETTER

LOVE HER DRESSING

LIVE & NOT SURVIVE NOW, CAUSE

THIS IS A REBEL CRUSADE IN LONDON, HERE

FIGHT FOR RIGHT
FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE

FIGHT FOR RIGHT
FIGHT FOR YOUR PRIDE

RESPECT MY RIGHT
OR MAKE YOU CRY

RESPECT MY RIGHT
OR MAKE YOU DIE

LOVE IS MUST BE SHED

ELECTRIC SENSATION

CLOSE AT ME WITH PASSION

REMEBER NAME ON YOUR SKIN

UNDERDOSE

make you feel fucking wrong
God need somethings drugs


he is black Bisex-side
so fierce
and vintage style

happy faces not on sale
Im invader & anti-bible
I'll piss piss...... on christian value

I'M WRONG WRONG FUCKING WRONG
WHEN JESUS is UNDERDOSE
WE PLAY LOUD and INSANE


i love u
i love u
i love u as u couldn't belive

TOGETHER WE DIE FOR

no fear in my box
so close your tears in my heart
she frozen my look
and gloss my lips

in blind night
i'll smash Sweet hearth
it' s broke in two thousand thousand parts
so I can see
You can touch

I'm the king
cause I've got the key and you know this
when all stars die
love ready to shine


cut my skin
I save the queen

just ugly sense
under my scar

but razor rules
and you know
how we're lost

never things will change in this high
sense of me and you tonight

together we die for

yesterday i saw your eyes
tomorrow sensations never hide
cause
i love you


this love i'll never know
before

kiss and look your sensation
cause
we die for

SMASH YOUR CHURCH

I wanna let you down

I wanna undress your head

I fuck you on the table

we fuck down in hell

"intergalatic wanna be"

it' a suicide

Mannequin soul

what I become


I wanna suck your blood

do you wanna another coke?

do you like this wine?

it's just hell recall

no game, nothing is joke

i'll coming on your bombs

suck my own cock


burn !!!!

1-2-3 god

burn!!!

L.S.D. souls

burn!!!

banks and money throne

LOVE VAMPIRES

LoVE VAMPIRES CLOSE MY HEART
SHE SLOW MY BREATH
AND KILL ART

BLONDE PIECES ENTER HERE
EVERY KISS IT'S LIKE A PILLS

ILL RAPE YOUR FEEL
IN MY HELL
SEX SNOW IN YOUR BACK
AND NOSE

I CANNOT LOVE CAUSE EVIL IT'S JUST MY ART

I CANNOT LOVE CAUSE YOUR EGO IS JUST A GHOST

EACH DAY SHE MISS HERE TOO MOUCH
LIKE HEROIN LIKE SUGAR

AFTER SOUTHERN DRINK
WE HAVE A WINGS FOR LIVE JUST A DREAM

I DON'T KNOW CAUSE
I CAN FEEL
SEX SNOW IN YOUR BACK AND NOSE

ILL NEVER CHANGE
ILL NEVER YOUR
I CAN ESCAPE
MY FREEDOM DOESn't HAVE PRICE


JAH-BUL-ON


infrasound starsky

diffuse spaces fog

a vertical horizon here

become groundsheet,the war

this day confused my window

chromatic crucify
to young martyr play with flies

he can't eat our marmelade

I CAN WRITE THIS
I CAN WRITE STORY

something in code
dear electric doll

give a spells on earth

when u come
something in code
my Lo -wet doll

give a silence sun

when u shout

i can see moon eat snow

forgive crank planet blue

fly over the white sky
i can see all seeing eye

NEVER BE SAFE
NOTHING LAST FOREVER

ALONE

I close my white wings
she drops me on her
I would like.... kiss her like a bleed
close my kind of relationships
everybody choose the way
everybody cries on own way
I wanna change my mind
because it destroy my way
i wanna freeze your feel
because she saw my side
nothing surrounds me
I think I need...
one scar on decay in back
one scar one by one death
everybody choose the way
everybody cries on own way

ahhhh. they wanna suck my blood
they wanna use my forces
we weren't in down and in fall
shout down and across they
become alone

so we have
so we have
so we have
sadness





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento